Saturday, September 26, 2009

Good News. YAY!!

Hello Diviners of All ages.

Guess What Happened to me this weekend?(....or was it last weekend? Well, I don't know.) The Good News Keeps Comin'!!

During The Past Few Days I was Stroling along With my BFFTFOF(Best friend forever till forever of forever) Megan Bluemask, when I said; "Hey, Megs, Let's Go heck out the temple of Storms!!" and then she was like,"OK." and then I was Strolling along Till I entered The Temple, BEATED KROKOPATRA W/ MEGGY, and BECAME LEVEL 28 and ENTERED MARLEYBONE.

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!

I Am Very Proud of Me, as You can Tell.

And Guess What Else??

MOUNTS ARE COMING IN A FEW DAYS!! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!!

(Incase You Haven't Already noticed, Now I am more Exited Than Ever Before.) So yeah, The Mounts are coming, Right? I am so freaking out right Now. You can choose Between a Horse,(To all you Life Wizards Out There, There's A White one that looks Like a Unicorn!!) A Dragon, A Cat, and A Broom. (Isn't That What Witches Do? Drive on Floating Brooms??) Anyways, I Can't Dicide Between a Brown horse or a Dragon of some sort. WHAT DO YOU THINK?????

So Yeah. Today I have learned That Mounts are Beautiful. I have Also Learned That Marleybone is Beautiful. I have Also, ALSO Learnd That It Is Impossable To Rock Marleybone Like Jeane Simmons, From the Ever-so Populear Band, Kiss, That My Friend Kevin is a Mainiac Over. (Did I spell; Jeane simmons Right?? If I did, I apolagize. I must look in a Dictonary.)

That's All I can Say Now, Wizards.

Love to all,
Rylee :)
(PS: I swear to Mooshu, I will look in a Dictonary soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment